Choose Your Options
JBI Suspension WP AER48 Pro Fork do it yourself install kit
WP AER48 Fork (KTM & Husqvarna motocross & off-road models)
The JBI Suspension WP AER48 Pro Fork do it yourself install kit includes the JBI Suspension AER48 subvalve and JBI Suspension AER48 midvalve piston assembly complete with JBI Suspension valving custom built to each rider/build. You tell Ride JBI your riding needs and Ride JBI custom builds you a JBI Suspension WP AER48 Pro Fork install kit. JBI Suspension technology now in your hands. Only this configuration of fork hardware upgrades can ensure to get the most performance out of your WP AER48 fork for Motocross, Enduro, Off-Road, Arenacross, FMX, and Free Riding.
Incorporating the JBI Suspension WP AER48 Pro Fork hardware allows for running less air pressure in fork without fork being overly soft. The improved damping efficiency of the fork along with lower air pressure results in a big improvement in fork comfort, feel, and sensitivity over small/medium size bumps.
If you are using a spring conversion to replace the oem air cartridge, Ride JBI will provide a recommended spring rate with the JBI Suspension WP AER48 install kit. Ride JBI does recommend the K Tech spring conversion kit for those looking to convert the spring component of their WP AER48 forks from air forks to a coil spring fork.
Here are the parts you get in the JBI Suspension Pro Fork do it yourself install kit
- JBI Suspension WP AER48 Subvalve assembly
- Comes pre-shimmed with JBI Suspension valving per order
- JBI Suspension titanium rainbow washers
- Reuse oem base valve piston, check valve shim assembly, and nut
- JBI Suspension WP AER48 Midvalve assembly
- Comes pre-shimmed with JBI Suspension valving per order (compression & rebound)
- JBI Suspension titanium rainbow MV leaf spring assembly
- Resuse oem piston post and nut.
- JBI Suspension Settings Guide
- Provides 3 adjustment levels for fork settings Soft, Plush, and Firm
- Detailed info such as clicker settings, air pressure ranges, and oil volumes.
- JBI Suspension WP AER48 Pro Fork Install Guide
VitalMX 2020 KTM 350SXF with JBI Suspension WP AER48 Pro Fork review tested by David Pingree.
JBI Suspension WP AER48 Pro Fork DIY Kit Install YouTube Video