JBI Suspension Chameleon Coat
- JBI Suspension Pro Coat both lower fork tubes $650
- Includes the labor cost of removing/remounting fork axle lugs
- Includes shipping cost to and from coating factory
- Fork tubes are ultra sonic cleaned, vapor blasted, & then polished before coating application
- No hidden charges!
- Gives suspension the "Works" look and feel
- While apart have the lower fork axle lugs hard anodized black or gold for $200
- Usually turn around time is 4 weeks
- Expedited service available
- Please call for more details and to purchase
Why JBI Suspension Chameleon Coat?
Ride JBI has invested lots of development time and attention into piecing together the best supply chain of companies in order to provide the best pre-coating prep of your suspension parts, handling, and coating application. This allows Ride JBI to achieve highly consistent coating finishes time and time again.