JBI Suspension Revalve
"Synergy: Cooperative interaction of two or more forces so their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual parts."
- When JBI develops a suspension setup "synergy" among the motorcycle's components is the primary objective.
- JBI Suspension is accomplished by analyzing all contributing variables and modifying each correctly.
- A balanced chassis and optimized suspension yields a better performing & handling motorcycle.
- Track tested, proven suspension technology, & real results
- Works fork and Works shock parts available.
- KYB, Showa, WP
- Kawasaki, Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, KTM, Husqvarna, Beta, Harley Davidson
JBI Suspension Basic Revalve (Very Good)
- Stock fork components are modified to improve overall suspension feel and chassis performance.
- Stock shock components are modified to improve overall suspension feel and chassis performance.
- Works suspension technology is incorporated to take your suspension to the next level.
- Low Friction SKF Fork Seals and Shock Seal Head
- Improved Bottoming Systems (JBI Pro Perch, Huck Valve, Works Adj....etc)
- Low Friction Coatings (Click here)
- Improved damping circuits/adjusters
Motocross (MX), Arenacross (AX), WORCS, Off-Road, Enduro, and Freestyle (FMX)
Parts & Labor Prices
JBI Suspension Fork Revalve: $195
JBI Fork Oil: $35
JBI Suspension Shock Revalve: $185
JB Shock Oil & Nitrogen: $25
Valving shims & hardware: $25
Please call 480.269.5585 to order so we can provide you with exactly what you need.
For questions regarding JBI Suspension services you're encouraged to call our suspension guru JB Covington.
*All prices are flexible
Motocross | Off-Road | WORCS | Enduro | Free Riding | Arenacross | Freestyle Moto