JBI Suspension Pro Coat
- Includes JBI Suspension Pro Coat on both lower fork tube and shock shaft
- Includes the labor cost of removing/remounting axle lugs and shock clevis
- Includes the cost to and from coating facility
- No hidden charges!
- Fork tubes and shock shaft are ultra sonic cleaned, vapor blasted, & polished before coating application
- Fork tubes and shock shaft must be in good condition
- Slick: Lower friction co-efficient compared to hard chrome
- Strong: High Rockwell hardness rating compared to hard chrome
- Gives suspension the "Works" look and feel
- While apart have the lower fork axle lugs hard anodized black for $120
- Usually turn around time is 4 weeks
- Expedited service available
- Please call for more details and to purchase
Why JBI Suspension Pro Coat?
Ride JBI has invested lots of development time and attention into piecing together the best supply chain of companies in order to provide the best pre-coating prep of your suspension parts, handling, and coating application. This allows Ride JBI to achieve highly consistent coating finishes time and time again.