Motorcycle Shock Reseal and Rebuild Service
- This is not the "traditional" shock service you would receive at any other shop
- JBI uses the disassembly process to learn the history and condition of your shock
- JBI records and analyzes various aspects (compression, rebound, spring rate)
- Using this information and your feedback JBI rebuilds your shock to obtain its best performance for its current configuration
- High quality JBI Suspension synthetic shock fluid and the best performing/dependable seal is utilized during the rebuild process
- If your shock has previously been modified by another company the shock will be rebuilt to the requested specifications.
Oil Seal: $12-65
Shock Fluid & Nitrogen: $25.00
*If a new spring is purchased it will be installed during the assemble process at no additional cost
*If additional parts are recommended client will be notified before any additional cost
Please call to order so we can provide you with exactly what you need.
For questions regarding shock services you're encouraged to call our suspension guru JB Covington.
*All labor prices are flexible
Motocross | Off-Road | WORCS | Enduro | Free Riding | Arenacross | Freestyle Moto