Choose Your Options
JBI Pro Perch 2.0
- Designed for Showa 49mm Twin Chamber Forks
- Exclusive pressure (speed) sensitive damping design
- Improves fork bottoming control giving you confidence to go BIG
- Enhances fork feel & plushness through out the entire stroke
- Developed to improve suspension performance for MX, Off-Road, SX/AX, & WORCS riding/racing
- Simple installation with factory level results
- Replaces stock spring perch
- Instructions & setup tips included
- Sold as set
- Patent Pending
- Made in the USA
What is the JBI Pro Perch 2?
- The JBI Pro Perch is a high performance replacement spring perch for Showa 49mm Twin Chamber forks.
What's new about the JBI Pr Perch 2.0?
- Notable new JBI Pro Perch features are a refined body design, redesigned rebound return ports, sleeker shim retainers, and an endless bushing band. The updates and refinements to the proven and popular original JBI Pro Perch are results of continued product development and testing after its debut in 2014.
How Does the JBI Pro Perch 2.0 Work?
- Unlike stock spring perches that feature "fixed" holes for oil to simply flow through, the JBI Pro Perch 2.0 is pressure sensitive meaning the port area (hole size) for fork oil to flow through is based on pressure. (Small pressure = small port area / High pressure = large port area). This "active" style of damping at the spring perch results in a fork that is plush on small bumps yet firm enough to soak up those hard hits & landings without being harsh.