Video: Helmet cam Fox Raceway with Cole Zeller
Ride along with Cole Zeller on his JBI Suspension tuned Yamaha YZ250 with JBI Pro Perch 2.0 as he rips the Fox Raceway main motocross track.
JBI Suspension Revalve
"Synergy: Cooperative interaction of two or more forces so their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual parts."
- When JBI develops a suspension setup "synergy" among the motorcycle's components is the primary objective.
- JBI Suspension is accomplished by analyzing all contributing variables and modifying each correctly.
- A balanced chassis and optimized suspension yields a better performing & handling motorcycle.
- Track tested, proven suspension technology, & real results
- Works fork and Works shock parts available.
- KYB, Showa, WP
- Kawasaki, Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, KTM, Husqvarna, Beta, Harley Davidson
JBI Suspension Basic Revalve (Very Good)
- Stock fork components are modified to improve overall suspension feel and chassis performance.
- Stock shock components are modified to improve overall suspension feel and chassis performance.
- Works suspension technology is incorporated to take your suspension to the next level.
- Low Friction SKF Fork Seals and Shock Seal Head
- Improved Bottoming Systems (JBI Pro Perch, Huck Valve, Works Adj....etc)
- Low Friction Coatings (Click here)
- Improved damping circuits/adjusters
Motocross (MX), Arenacross (AX), WORCS, Off-Road, Enduro, and Freestyle (FMX)
Parts & Labor Prices
JBI Suspension Fork Revalve: $195
JBI Fork Oil: $35
JBI Suspension Shock Revalve: $185
JB Shock Oil & Nitrogen: $25
Valving shims & hardware: $25
Please call 480.269.5585 to order so we can provide you with exactly what you need.For questions regarding JBI Suspension services you're encouraged to call our suspension guru JB Covington.
*All prices are flexible