Jacob Dolph rides Fox Raceway on his JBI Suspension tuned 2020 Kawasaki KX450 with JBI Pro Perch 2.0 in the Showa 49mm Spring Forks. Video and edit by Warrior Juice Company.
- Designed for twin chamber spring forks
- KYB AOS/SSS 48mm (Production & A Kit)
- Showa Twin Chamber 48mm & 49mm (Production & A-Kit)
- WP Closed Cartridge Bladder Fork 48mm
- Sachs Closed Cartridge Fork 48mm
- Exclusive pressure (speed) sensitive damping design
- Improves fork bottoming control giving you confidence to go BIG
- Enhances fork feel & plushness through out the entire stroke
- Developed to improve suspension performance for MX, Off-Road, SX/AX, & WORCS riding/racing
- Simple installation with factory level results
- Replaces stock spring perch
- Instructions & setup tips included
- Sold as set, sold as pair, 2 pieces
- Patent Pending
- Install guide click here
What is the JBI Pro Perch 2.0?
- The JBI Pro Perch 2.0 is a high performance replacement spring perch for KYB, Showa, WP, and Sachs twin chamber (closed cartridge) spring forks.
What's new about the JBI Pr Perch 2.0?
- Notable new JBI Pro Perch features are a refined body design, redesigned rebound return ports, sleeker shim retainers, and an endless bushing band. The updates and refinements to the proven and popular original JBI Pro Perch are results of continued product development and testing after its debut in 2014.
How Does the JBI Pro Perch 2.0 Work?
- Unlike stock spring perches that feature "fixed" holes for oil to simply flow through, the JBI Pro Perch 2.0 is pressure sensitive meaning the port area (hole size) for fork oil to flow through is based on pressure. (Small pressure = small port area / High pressure = large port area). This "active" style of damping at the spring perch results in a fork that is plush on small bumps yet firm enough to soak up those hard hits & landings without being harsh.
Ride along with Cole Zeller on his JBI Suspension tuned Yamaha YZ250 with JBI Pro Perch 2.0 as he rips the Fox Raceway main motocross track.JBI Suspension Revalve"Synergy: Cooperative interaction of two or more forces so their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual parts."When JBI develops a suspension setup "synergy" among [...]
Here is a look at the first batch of JBI Suspension DLC coated suspension fork tubes and shock shafts of the 2020 new year. This was a batch of KYB YZ and YZF suspension along with a set of WP suspension. Each fork tube and shock shaft was cleaned, prepped, and coated to perfection.JBI Suspension [...]
WP Fork Springs for KTM 1090 Adventure R & KTM 1290 Adventure R Models now available2016-2019 WP KTM 1090 ADV R Fork Spring Set2017-2019 WP KTM 1290 ADV R Fork Spring SetManufactured of high grade SiCr materialsHigh tension light weight spring designLaser marked with spring rate for referenceOEM length and precise fitmentFork spring length is [...]
JBI Suspension WP Linkage Shock Bladder Kit now back in stock.Fresh from the machinist another batch of JBI Suspension WP Linkage Shock Bladder Kit parts arrived. With another round the bronze gold cylinders and kit red bladder cap.JBI Suspension 2016+ WP Linkage Shock Bladder KitConverts WP shock nitrogen tank from floating piston type to bladder [...]
2020 Yamaha YZ250F with JBI Pro Perch 2.0 in KYB SSS forks with JBI Suspension mods.Track: Perris MX RacewayRider: Nathan RacineJBI Pro Perch 2.0Designed for twin chamber spring forksKYB AOS/SSS 48mm (Production & A Kit)Showa Twin Chamber 48mm & 49mm (Production & A-Kit)WP Closed Cartridge Bladder Fork 48mmSachs Closed Cartridge Fork 48mmExclusive pressure (speed) [...]
Updated: Fork cartridge rod seal fitment guide chart 2020 modelsKYB SSS - Showa 49mm twin chamber - WP AER48The fork cartridge rod seal product page has been updated with the following 2020 model motorcycles with KYB, Showa, & WP suspension.2020 Suzuki RMZ250 & 2020 Suzuki RMZ4502020 Kawasaki KX250 & 2020 Kawasaki KX4502020 Honda CRF250R & [...]
11/26/19Nathan Racine aboard his JBI Suspension tuned 2020 Yamaha YZ250F with JBI Pro Perch 2.0 in the KYB SSS forks riding laps at Perris MX Raceway.JBI Pro Perch 2.0
Rider: Rob Hoff @sickdayadventuresRob uses a few rocks to boost his KTM 1290 Adventure R into the air while trusting the JBI Suspension Pro Valves in his WP Split Rota 48mm forks for a smooth landing.Photo by Todd Williams @toddwilliamsusa
Bike: 2013 Suzuki RMZ450 Replica: James Stewart Factory Suzuki RMZ450 Showa SFF 48mm spring fork: Features JBI Suspension Revalve, JBI DLC Coat, JBI custom anodize Factory Yellow upper forks tubes & JBI hard anodize black fork lugs. Showa 18mm shaft shock: JBI Suspension Revalve with JBI hard anodize misc parts. Ignition: Vortex ignition programmed by Twisted Development Wheels: Made and [...]