Choose Your Options
XTRIG Rocs Triple Clamp w/ XTRIG PHDS Bar Mounts
The complete XTrig Rocs Triple Clamps ready to go with matching XTRIG PHDS Bar Mounts.
- XTRIG ROCS = Revolutionary Opposing Clamp System
- Split fork tube clamps improve fork flex characteristic (feel)
- Improved fork reponsiveness
- More accurate steering
- Stronger clamp (fork tube grip) design improves fork resistance to twisting
- Independent clamping design results in a more accurate bolt clamping torque
- Lightweight design
- Exclusive XTRIG Bronze anodize finish
- Comes with bottom bearing / stem already pressed in
- XTRIG PHDS = Progressive Handlebar Dampening System
- Absorbs and damps horizontal and vertical forces
- Also absorbs engine and chassis vibrations
- 12 adjustable mounting positions
- Secure mounting design maintains steering percision even under high stress loads
- Available in 7/8" and 1 1/8" bar sizes
What makes the XTRIG ROCS Clamp better then traditional clamps?
The split fork clamp design allows for an improved outer tube clamping contact area and more positive clamp of the fork tube. This comes from the split clamp designs independent bolt fastening system. In the past when you torque down the two bolts on a triple clamp you notice that both bolts must be torqued multiple times because as one clamps down more the other bolt looses positive pressure against the fork tube. This is no longer the case since each bolt/clamp is independent. Because of this design each bolt clamp split grips the fork better and less contact area is needed allowing much needed fork flex to be gained. It is the small details that make a bike go from good to great.