WP AER 48 Cone Valve Fork Complete (Special pricing available for JBI supported racers, email to find out how.)
The AER 48 Cone Valve Fork combines two of WP’s greatest technologies: The Cone Valve damping system and the AER spring system. This fork with split technology has been developed in close collaboration with current World Championship riders of many different motorcycle brands. The Cone valve damping leg is an evolution of the traditional cone valve fork with damping optimized for use in combination with an AER spring leg. The AER spring leg was developed with the highest possible performance, nearly unlimited possible setups and easiest possible handling in mind. The WP Motorsports Cone Valve technology permits almost limitless damping performance due to a unique valving system. The setup of a conventional damping system has always been a compromise between sufficient comfort and bottoming resistance, whereas the Cone Valve technology now permits a combination of both factors, resulting in outstanding damping behavior in all riding situations. The AER spring allows the rider to setup the fork for his individual requirements and for individual tracks without changing any internals. Two chambers that can be setup individually, allowing the rider to improve the comfort throughout the entire stroke in combination with great initial response. The bikes riding balance can be changed independently of the bottoming resistance. Also, the AER technology saves up to >1kg compared to other competition forks.
Benefits of the WP AER 48 Cone Valve Fork
- Ultra lightweight construction
- WP AER technology combined with WP Cone Valve technology
- Optimal tuning options with two separate air chambers
- All adjustments made externally
- Air pressure adjust with pump (positive and negative chamber)
- Adjustable Compression Damping
- Adjustable Rebound Damping
- Innovative Cone Valve design features
- No sealing surface so minimum drop of pressure after valve opens
- Unlimited opening up of WP Cone Valve, so harshness reduced
- No shims, therefore no loss of damping because of bent shims
- High quality friction reducing coatings
- Extremely fine sensitivity due to friction-optimized coating on inner and outer tubes
- Unbeatable individual progressive damping behavior
- The forks can be fine-tuned by any WP Supplier to match the requirements for individual tracks or usage
- KTM & Husqvarna MX and Off-Road models
- Yamaha YZF250/450
- Honda CRF250R/450R
- Suzuki RMZ250/450
- Kawasaki KX250F/450F
How To Install
- WP Cone Valve Forks replace the original fork.
- They are designed to fit in the original triple clamp and to be used with the original axle.
- The fork can also be reused for other motorbikes of the same type.
How To Order
- Call 480-269-5585 or Email JBI@RideJBI.com
- Domestic and International (Global)
- Average production time is 4-6 weeks
Motocross | Off-Road | WORCS | Enduro | Free Riding | Arenacross | Freestyle Moto