2 Stroke Motorcycle Engine Rebuild
- The top end of the engine is disassembled, cleaned, and inspected
- The cylinder bore is measured to ensure it meets manufacturer wear tolerances and then ball honed using a liner specific hone to achieve a clean, smooth, and tight sealing cross hatch finish
- Power valves are cleaned of all carbon build up to ensure smooth operation
- While the crank is partially exposed it is inspected for wear and discoloration
- The top end is then rebuilt with the new required parts, clean engine components, and high quality assembly lubes for smooth initial start up
- Next the air filter is serviced so only clean air can enter the intake during the critical break in period
- To finish off new engine oil and radiator coolant is added before the top end is run through a thorough break in procedure
- The carb is adjusted to match the regained performance
- A compression test report can be added to highlight the sealing pressure difference before the top end rebuild and after top end rebuild.
Labor: $200.00 + parts
Please call to order so we can provide you with exactly what you need.
For questions regarding services you're encouraged to call or email.
*All labor prices are flexible