InnTeck SKF Glide Kit for the Showa SFF Air TAC Fork
- Less seal drag (friction) during fork operation
- Almost eliminates seal stick/slip when fork changes directions
- Improved small bump compliance and fork feel
- Works with stock and revalved forks
- Fits all Showa SFF Air Fork models
- Features adapter to fit models with subtank and models with internal subtank (Honda)
- Have JBI Suspension services install for you with or without JBI Suspension valving mods
- Recommend pairing with SKF Fork Seal Kit
- Let JBI Suspension Services install for you
- $85.00 to install Glide Kit
- Free to install with JBI Suspension Fork Revalve $180
What is the SKF Glide Kit for Showa SFF Air TAC Forks?
This kit replaces the stock cartridge rod seals and air divider piston on Showa SFF Air TAC forks with proprietary SKF seals.
Many of the internal Showa SFF Air seals are subject to high pressure, therfore generating more seal drag (friction) when compared to non air forks.
How?InnTeck utilized world class bearing and seal mfg SKF's expertise in creating replacement seals that feature less seal drag (friction), less stick slip, and improved sealing. This was accomplished by using a SKF special compound and specific seal design. The seals work so well that 1 cartridge seal takes the place of 3 individual seals found in the air side of the SFF Air Fork. That elimates two points of contact (friction).
What comes in the kit?
1 x SKF Low Friction Air Divider Piston with seals & adapter
1 x Air Cartridge Rod Seal Head Assembly
1 x Oil Damping Cartridge Rod Seal Head Assembly
2 x SKF Cartridge Seals
1 x Assorted spare o-rings
1 x USB Stick with install instruction and video