WP Cone Valve Fork Complete
Posted by on
WP Cone Valve Fork Complete (Special pricing avialable for JBI supported racers, email to find out how.)
The WP Motorsports Cone Valve technology permits almost limitless damping performance due to a unique valving system. The setup of a conventional damping system has always been a compromise between sufficient comfort and bottoming reserves, whereas the cone valve technology now permits a combination of both factors, resulting in outstanding damping behavior in all driving situations.
The WP Cone Valve Fork comes made to measure for every customer and is made of the highest quality materials and coatings which have been developed in close collaboration with current World Championship riders of KTM, HUSQVARNA and many more.
Benefits of the WP MXMA 4800 Cone Valve Fork
- Lightweight construction
- Improved comfort when using firmer set-ups
- All adjustments made externally
- Adjustable Spring Preload
- Adjustable Compression Damping
- Adjustable Rebound Damping
- Innovative Cone Valve design features
- No sealing surface so minimum drop of pressure after valve opens
- Unlimited opening up of WP Cone Valve, so harshness reduced
- No shims, therefore no loss of damping because of bent shims
- High quality friction reducing coatings
- Extremely fine sensitivity due to friction-optimised coating on inner and outer tubes
- Unbeatable individual progressive damping behaviour
- The forks can be fine-tuned by any WP Supplier to match the requirements for individual tracks or usage
- WP Cone Valve Forks are Built to your specification/needs
How To Install
- WP Cone Valve Forks replace the original fork.
- They are designed to fit in the original triple clamp and to be used with the original axle.
- The fork can also be reused for other motorbikes of the same type.
How To Order
- Call 480-269-5585 or Email JBI@RideJBI.com
- Domestic and International (Global)
- Average production time is 4-6 weeks