MXT PSF to SFF Fork Conversion (Parts only, install not included)
- MXT SFF Fork Spring Side Conversion
- DSP Spring (Linear spring characteristic)
- Relaible performance even if fork seal fails
- Thrust washers elimnate any spring bind (Smooth action)
- High Performance Spring Tube (Improved bottoming control)
- SKF Fork Wiper & Oil Seal
- MXT SFF Fork Cartridge Damper Side Conversion
- MX Tech Huck Valve (Enhanced bottoming control & feel)
- Special MXT SFF Fork Valving (Plush & predictable)
- SDI Elite Midvalve Piston (Click for info)
- SKE Fork Wiper & Oil Seal
How exactly does the conversion work?
The MXT PSF to SFF Fork Conversion is accomplished by removing the KYB PSF fork cartridge damper in one fork and replacing it with the MXT SFF Spring Setup. This fork will now perform as the fork spring similar to the Showa SFF fork. The other fork which contains the KYB PSF damper cartridge receieves valving modifactions for the new setup.