4 Stroke Motorcycle Leak Down Test
- Preventative routine maintenance and component wear inspections are the best way to keep any street or dirt bike running in top shape
- A leak down test provides an inside look at the how well the top end is sealing by pressurizing the cylinder
- Once the cylinder is pressurized we are able to determine the amount of pressure loss that takes place
- Checking various points on the engine helps determine where pressure losses are occurring (piston rings, intake valves, and/or exhaust valves)
- Based on manufacturer specifications and JBI's real world experience a leak down test report is generated detailing the cylinder's sealing condition
- A cylinder leak down test report does not provide any information regarding the structural strength or integrity of the top end parts
Please call to order so we can provide you with exactly what you need.
For questions regarding services you're encouraged to call or email.
*All labor prices are flexible