JBI Suspension Pro Valve (KTM Adventure R)
2017-2019 KTM 1090 Adventure R
2013-2017 KTM 1190 Adventure R
2017-2019 KTM 1290 Super Adventure R
- Improves fork plushness & ride comfort over small/medium bumps
- Provides sufficient bottoming control
- Better ride quality on road & off-road
- Improves sensitivity of fork compression & rebound adjustment clickers
- Features integrated "sub-valve" technology inspired by high end suspension systems
- Sub-valves provide an additional path/circuit for oil flow (damping)
- Improves initial breakaway fork "feel"
- Symmetrical high flow 4 port base valve piston design
- High flow piston features hard anodize finish
- Constructed with high strength long lasting materials
- Aerospace 7075 aluminum
- 18-8 stainless steel
- 316 stainless steel
- Easy install
- Remove oem base valve & replace with JBI Pro Valve, no other mods needed.
- Ships world wide
- Sold as a "set", "pair", "2 pieces"
Why create the JBI Suspension Pro Valve (KTM ADV R)?
1. There are limitations of the stock WP Split Fork base valve design/function that can't be resolved by only modifying the shim stack design (aka revalve). That limitation is the ability to provide sufficient low speed compression damping WITH OUT being too stiff or soft depending on the shim stack design. Borrowing technology from higher end suspension systems that utilize "sub-valves" to provide the right amount of low speed compression damping resistance resolves this key issue and short coming of the WP Split Fork. With that resolved the remainder of the base valve design has been optimized for further overall improvement in fork performance. Without the addition of JBI Suspension Pro Valve or similar technology the same results can/will not be achieved.
2. Provide riders world wide with an easy to install and effective solution for improving fork performance overall.
How does the JBI Suspension Pro Valve compare to "fork revalve"?
Short Answer: The JBI Suspension Pro Valve upgrade is a fork revalve (That you can do yourself or JBI Suspension services can install for you)
In depth answer: The JBI Suspension Pro Valve began taking creation while JBI Suspension was developing improved JBI Suspension Revalve settings for the KTM 1190 R Adventure. During development it became clear the biggest issue with the forks was the lack of low speed compression control because of the stock base valve assembly design. Therefore it was determined new hardware must be designed and implemented to effectively resolve this issue to provide riders the best possible fork performance of the WP Split/Rota fork system. Pro Valve prototypes were designed, manufactured, and tested with the results immediately better overall. With such an improvement in fork performance it was clear the JBI Suspension Pro Valve hardware was to be implemented and the key feature in all JBI Suspension Fork Revalves for KTM 1090/1190/1290 ADV R models with the WP 48mm Split/Rota fork. The JBI Suspension Pro Valve is a different valve design then stock, so when installed you are getting the same settings/hardware JBI Suspension would be installing during a JBI Suspension Fork Revalve. The JBI Suspension Pro Valve is a fork revalve that goes beyond the common revalve techniques. Without the addition of JBI Suspension Pro Valve or similar technology the same results can/will not be achieved with the WP 48mm Split/Rota fork.