JBI Suspension Pro Valve (KTM 690 Enduro R)
- Improves fork plushness & ride comfort over small/medium bumps
- Provides sufficient bottoming control
- Better ride quality on road & off-road
- Improves sensitivity of fork compression & rebound adjustment clickers
- Features integrated "sub-valve" technology borrowed from high end suspension systems
- Sub-valves provide an additional path/circuit for oil flow (damping)
- Improves initial breakaway fork "feel"
- Symmetrical high flow 4 port base valve piston design
- High flow piston features hard anodize finish
- Constructed with high strength long lasting materials
- Aerospace 7075 aluminum
- 18-8 stainless steel
- 316 stainless steel
- Easy install
- Remove oem base valve & replace with JBI Pro Valve, no other mods needed.
- Designed to work with stock fork settings (springs & valving)
- Ships world wide
- Sold as a "set", "pair", "2 pieces"
Why create the JBI Suspension Pro Valve (KTM 690 Enduro R)?
1. There are limitations of the stock WP Split Fork base valve design/function that can't be resolved by only modifying the shim stack design (aka revalve). That limitation is the ability to provide sufficient low speed compression damping WITH OUT being too stiff or soft depending on the shim stack design. Borrowing technology from higher end suspension systems that utilize "sub-valves" to provide the right amount of low speed compression damping resistance resolves this key issue and short coming of the WP Split Fork. With that resolved the remainder of the base valve design has been optimized for further overall improvement in fork performance.
2. Provide riders world wide with an easy to install and effective solution for improving fork performance overall.
2014-2017 KTM 690 Enduro R