JBI Suspension DLC Coat
- Includes DLC coating both lower fork tubes and shock shaft
- Includes the labor cost of removing/remounting fork axle lugs and shock shaft & clevis
- Includes shipping cost to and from DLC coating factory
- No hidden charges!
- Fork tubes and shock shaft are ultra sonic cleaned, vapor blasted, & then polished before coating application
- Fork tubes and shock shaft must be in good condition
- DLC features a very lower friction co-efficient compared to hard chrome
- DLC features a very high Rockwell Hardness rating compared to hard chrome
- Exceptional wear resistance and fade resistance
- Gives suspension the "Works" look and feel
- While apart have the lower fork axle lugs hard anodized black or gold for $200
- Usually turn around time is 4 weeks
- Expedited service available
- Please call for more details and to purchase
Why JBI Suspension DLC Coat?
Ride JBI has invested lots of development time and attention into piecing together the best supply chain of companies in order to provide the best pre-coating prep of your suspension parts, handling, and coating application. This allows Ride JBI to achieve highly consistent coating finishes time and time again.