JBI Suspension 2005-2007 Honda CRF450X Setup
Fork: Showa Closed Cartridge 47mm Fork
Shock: Showa 5016 Piggyback Dual Adjuster Shock
Bikes: 2005 Honda CRF450X, 2006 Honda CRF450X, 2007 Honda CRF450X
The JBI Suspension Setup for the 2005-2007 Honda CRF450X features internal JBI Suspension mods matched with the below hardware upgrades to get the most performance out of the Showa Suspension for Worcs, Enduro, Off-Road, Dual Sport, and Super Moto. The Honda CRF450X is a very capable and versatile motorcycle. The stock suspension settings work okay but lack a comfortable feel and ride for both on & off-road riding. The JBI Suspension Revalve focuses on improving the suspension performance and feel thus providing a more comfortable and predictable ride.
Click on each item for more details...
- JBI Suspension Fork Revalve
- JBI Suspension Fork Oil
- SKF Fork Seals
- JBI Suspension Shock Revalve
- MXT Low Friction Shock Ring
- JBI Suspension Shock Oil & Nitrogen
- Suspension Valving Shims & Harware
- Xtrig Preload Ajduster (Optional +$185)
- Fork springs, shock spring, and other wear items are additional cost
To order call 480-269-5585 or email JBI@RideJBI.com