Motorcycle Fork Reseal & Rebuild
- This is not the "traditional" fork service you would receive at any other shop
- JBI uses the disassembly process to learn the history and condition of your forks
- JBI records and analyzes various aspects (compression, rebound, spring rate)
- Using this information and your feedback JBI rebuilds your forks to obtain their best performance for their current configuration
- High quality JBI Suspension synthetic fork fluid and the best performing/dependable seal is utilized during the rebuild process
- If your forks have previously been modified by another company the forks will be rebuilt to their requested specifications.
Oil Seals: $25 (OEM black seal) or $65 (High performance SKF Seal kit)
Fork Fluid: $35.00
*If new springs are purchased they will be installed at no additional cost
*If additional parts are recommended the client will always be notified before any additional cost
Please call to order so we can provide you with exactly what you need.
For questions regarding fork services you're encouraged to call our suspension guru JB Covington.
*All labor prices are flexible
Motocross | Off-Road | WORCS | Enduro | Free Riding | Arenacross | Freestyle Moto