4 Stroke Motorcycle Carburetor Rebuild
- Carb is removed, disassembled, cleaned, inspected, and rebuilt
- The air filter is also serviced in order to provide the intake system with free flowing clean air
- The rebuilt carb is then tested and tuned accordingly to achieve a clean bottom end "snap", strong pulling midrange, and full revving top end performance.
- The main jet, pilot jet, fuel screw, needle, and clip position will all be recorded
- Keihin and Mikuni are commonly the oem carburetor found on most motorcycles
Labor: $180.00 + parts (O-rings, jets, etc...)
Please call to order so we can provide you with exactly what you need.
For questions regarding services you're encouraged to call or email.
*All labor prices are flexible