JBI Pro Perch 2.0 - Updated with 2020 Models
JBI Pro Perch 2.0 updated with 2020 models
2020 Honda CRF250R
2020 Honda CRF450R
2020 Honda CRF450RX
2020 Kawasaki KX250
2020 Kawasaki KX450
2020 Yamaha YZ125
2020 Yamaha YZ250
2020 Yamaha YZ250X
2020 Yamaha YZ250F
2020 Yamaha YZ450F
JBI Pro Perch 2.0
- Designed for twin chamber spring forks
- KYB AOS/SSS 48mm (Production & A Kit)
- Showa Twin Chamber 48mm & 49mm (Production & A-Kit)
- WP Closed Cartridge Bladder Fork 48mm
- Sachs Closed Cartridge Fork 48mm
- Exclusive pressure (speed) sensitive damping design
- Improves fork bottoming control giving you confidence to go BIG
- Enhances fork feel & plushness through out the entire stroke
- Developed to improve suspension performance for MX, Off-Road, SX/AX, & WORCS riding/racing
- Simple installation with factory level results
- Replaces stock spring perch
- Instructions & setup tips included
- Sold as set, sold as pair, 2 pieces
- Patent Pending
- Made in the USA
- Install guide click here
What is the JBI Pro Perch 2.0?
- The JBI Pro Perch 2.0 is a high performance replacement spring perch for KYB, Showa, WP, and Sachs twin chamber (closed cartridge) spring forks.
What's new about the JBI Pr Perch 2.0?
- Notable new JBI Pro Perch features are a refined body design, redesigned rebound return ports, sleeker shim retainers, and an endless bushing band. The updates and refinements to the proven and popular original JBI Pro Perch are results of continued product development and testing after its debut in 2014.
How Does the JBI Pro Perch 2.0 Work?
- Unlike stock spring perches that feature "fixed" holes for oil to simply flow through, the JBI Pro Perch 2.0 is pressure sensitive meaning the port area (hole size) for fork oil to flow through is based on pressure. (Small pressure = small port area / High pressure = large port area). This "active" style of damping at the spring perch results in a fork that is plush on small bumps yet firm enough to soak up those hard hits & landings without being harsh.