4 Stroke Motorcycle Carburetor Rejet (Single Carb)
- Carb is first tested and evaluated in its current running condition
- Carb is then adjusted accordingly to achieve a clean bottom end "snap", strong pulling midrange, and full revving top end performance
- The main jet, pilot jet, fuel screw, needle, and clip position will all be recorded
- Air filter is serviced to provide the intake with clean free flowing air
- JBI recommends using external fuel screw adjusters
- Keihin and Mikuni are commonly the oem carburetor found on most motorcycles
Labor: $80.00 + parts (O-rings, jets, etc...)
Please call to order so we can provide you with exactly what you need.
For questions regarding services you're encouraged to call or email.
*All labor prices are flexible